Our Client is an international oil and gas producer. This is a long-term rotational position starting out from Luanda, Angola.
An excellent opportunity to join a fast evolving energy company and play a major role in a challenging project.
- Plan and manage company’s HSE programs, policies and processes.
- Deliver HSE inductions, training and refreshing courses for company’s personnel and contractors.
- Actively promote HSE culture and policies.
- Monitor contractors activities and ensure all jobs are carried out safely and in accordance with HSE plan.
- Ensure compliance with government laws and regulations and corporate company policies.
- Coordinate risk identification and incident reporting programs.
- Conduct HSE audits and investigations at all work sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Environmental Management.
- 5+ years of relevant HSE experience in oil and gas industry.
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent is a must.
- Effective problem solver and negotiator.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.