Our client, a company in the financial services sector, listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, requires qualified candidates for the following positions:
Reports to the Managing Director and oversees the effective and efficient operation of the IT department and ensures departmental alignment with the organisation's business operations, goals and targets.
- Have demonstrable experience and evidence of success in an information management role with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Be knowledgeable about computer hardware, software systems and networking.
- Have ability to operate computerized insurance management software.
- Have knowledge of database systems, understanding of data security and other compliance responsibilities.
- Have good prioritization skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans.
- Be able to explain complex systems in simple terms; evaluate new technologies for competitive advantage; and discern user requirements and develop specifications.
- Have knowledge of system administration, web server configuration and web services.
- Have relevant degree(s), evidence of continuous professional development in an IT role and a minimum of between eight and ten years' experience.
go to method of application »
Reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for maintaining cordial relationships between stakeholders and the company; compliance with the requirements of the Companies and Allied Matters Act CAP 20, lFN 2004, procedures ofthe Corporate Affairs Commission, listing requirements of The Nigerian Stock Exchange and other applicable laws and regulations in respect of statutory books, filings, capital, preparation of notices, agenda, minutes and resolutions of the meetings of the Board of directors, committees of the board and general meetings of shareholders.
The candidate will
- Ensure that appointment, retirement and any changes to the board of directors and its committees comply with relevant laws and the company's statutes.
- Monitor changes in the regulatory, legal and business environment.
- Ensure compliance with corporate governance rules and ethics, related parties and other disclosures by the members of the board.
- Could be a lawyer, Chartered Accountant, or Certified Company Secretary with at least 10 years' experience of which at least five years must be as a Company Secretary in public or private companies.
- Must have excellent oral, drafting and written communication skills; be organised and pays attention to details.
- Have knowledge of listing rules, company law, compliance strategies, maintaining statutory books, filing returns, corporate governance, administration and data protection.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CVs/resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org Email subject should be the title of the position being applied for. No other form of application is acceptable.
Applications must be submitted not later than 14 April, 2015 to be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale