Job in a Diversified Projects Company via Fosad
Posted on: 30 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Our Client, a diversified projects company with focus on improved quality services and various projects across Nigeria, seeks an experienced Project Manager(roofing) to join its teeming workforce.
- Responsible for project management of the company's major contruction projects from inception, including programming, design, bidding, and construction, in accordance with recognized industry standards as well as established budgets, schedules, and quality standards.
- Responsible for managing schedules, budgets and ensuring quality control for all projects.
- Oversees the bid solicitation and award process for major construction projects and determines contract awards.
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring appropriate financial and administrative management system for construction projects in line with company procedures.
- Would serve as Company representative with architects, engineers, and construction managers.
- Prepares status reports and representations to the company and client projects from time to time.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree with relevant project management certifications such as
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of related project management experience in a building/construction based field.
- Must have previous responsibility for administering major, multi-faceted projects with a broad range of participants and functionality.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, strong analytical skills.
- Must have proven ability to work in a client-service environment.
- Must have hands on experience with Project management softwares, MS Word and MS Excel spreadsheets.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualidfied candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Crane Operators at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at LeadHire
- Fresh Vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Graphics/Creative Designer at Hazon Holdings
- Learning and Development Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Latest Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Logistics Compliance Officers at Synergy HR Solutions Limited
- Job Vacancies at Recruut Nigeria