Our client is a dynamic smartphone OEM and digital content firm focused on delivering the best content and services on the mobile platform. Due to expansion, they now have a vacancy for Head of After Sales
Manager (Manager/Head of Department)
ICT / Telecommunications
Engineering / After Sales Customer Care
1. The successful candidate will be responsible for the entire after sales operations of the company. This involves overseeing the technical repairs departments across all regions and also managing the customer service department.
2. The role also entails managing the entire end to end process of certifying new devices to be launched in the Nigerian market.
3. The position requires knowledge of electrical/electronic principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation.
• Strong familiarity with technical requirements for excellent product performance in the Nigerian Market
• Working with operators and regulators in ensuring compliance with requirements
• Working with the company’s R&D, Design and Engineering Teams to ensure excellent product performance
• Coordinating field testing, regulatory and operator testing
• Monitoring product performance and proactively identifying key areas for improvement
• Communicating with company clients, partners and attending meetings on behalf of the company.
• Attending company or partner organized trainings or seminars.
• Maintaining all relevant knowledge and certifications
• Delivering quality work to the company, partners and clients.
• Exhibiting proactiveness, innovativeness and intelligence.
• Informing appropriate management and line engineers of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved.
• Maintaining company-required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment.
• Performing preventive maintenance functions as directed.
• Assisting technicians and maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• Demonstrated skills and capabilities in the area of managing after sales operations in a reputable telecommunications firm.
• Technical degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a reputable institution.
• Master’s degree and professional certification is an added advantage.
• Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong technical capability and capacity.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Decision making skills.
• Teamwork and leadership skills.
• Supervisory capability and skills.
• Strong communication and analytic skills.
To apply for this position, click here