Senior Associate (Tax Services) at WFO Advisors
Posted on: 29 March, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at WFO International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WFO Advisors Limited provides accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organisations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on recent expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Manages projects by planning the tax process and the procedures to be performed with quality.
- Answers, prepares, questions and coordinates engagement from onset by communicating expectations and procedures with 'preparers'.
- Conducts detailed reviews on all returns and appropriate review notes for 'preparers'.
- Raises potential tax issues.
- Meets internal deadlines to match the client expectations for timely delivery of service.
- Identifies book-to-tax differences.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND upper credit in any related discipline.
- ACA and/or ACTI is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years in tax practice firm is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: This is strictly for candidates with experience in TAX processes and procedures.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Customer Service Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Patient Concierge at Imisi partners
- Graduate Relationship Officer Trainee at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
- Head Internal Control at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- Intern (Blue Intern Program) at Stanbic IBTC
- Corporate Social Responsibility Support Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Fresh Jobs at XpatFunds