Senior Associate (Tax Services) at WFO Advisors
Posted on: 29 March, 2015
Deadline: 30 April, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Advisors Limited provides accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organisations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on recent expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Manages projects by planning the tax process and the procedures to be performed with quality.
- Answers, prepares, questions and coordinates engagement from onset by communicating expectations and procedures with 'preparers'.
- Conducts detailed reviews on all returns and appropriate review notes for 'preparers'.
- Raises potential tax issues.
- Meets internal deadlines to match the client expectations for timely delivery of service.
- Identifies book-to-tax differences.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND upper credit in any related discipline.
- ACA and/or ACTI is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years in tax practice firm is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is strictly for candidates with experience in TAX processes and procedures.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- 2017 Access Bank Internship Program
- Access Bank Entry-Level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017
- Job Opening at Sahel Capital
- Risk Analyst at Citi Bank
- Latest Job Opportunity at The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Career Opportunities at ARM
- Managing Director At A Leading Microfinance Bank - TheJobMag Limited
- Finance and Admin Manager at PML Advisory Limited