Country Manager (Advertising Sales) at MasterMindsHRSG
Posted on: 29 March, 2015
Deadline: 15 April, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
MasterMindsHRSG provides integrated management support services particularly in designing and implementing HR strategies and Staffing systems. With a wide offering of Human Resources solutions and with a just-in-time approach, the firm has been able to meet the unique needs of its forward looking Clients.
MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting is currently recruiting to fill the position below for a short-term project in which the firm has a share in:
- The role will have primary responsibility for setting winning strategies and achieving the set sales and P&L targets in the Nigeria market.
- To build the Nigeria business to a level of operational excellence, efficiency and effectiveness.
- To lead the operational day to day activities and be responsible for the proper management and administration of the general running of the office to ensure proper governance and accountability of.
- To ensure that develops effective programs, profile and presence in corporate advertisers, creative agencies, media agencies and advertising bodies in Nigeria.
- To sway advertising budgets away from existing media and achieve the set market share for AdRBT and MNO advertising channels.
- To provide leadership and impetus to the local business, partnering and working collaboratively with colleagues across the organization.
- To establish marketing (digital, acquisition, lifecycle), as well as in Product Management, Content Acquisition, Finance and Analytics to deliver performance driving marketing activity, identify and prioritize product needs and evaluate business development opportunities.
- To develop the organization's public profile and foster appropriate and productive relations with other non-governmental organizations, media organizations and government, statutory and private bodies.
- To effectively engage and manage the business, billing, monitoring, reconciliation requirements of Brands/Account and also manages receivables & payable, filling WHT with FIRS and other assignments.
- To ensure that the recruitment, management, training and development of staff are in line with good employment practice and directed towards achieving the organization's objectives.
- 1st Degree or equivalent, A BS/BA from a top tier school; MBA or equivalent degree is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of verifiable post-qualification experience in advertising sales & sales management in the Nigerian market.
- Media Savvy, Significant understanding of mobile/digital/social advertising, data & analytics
- A strong, active network in the media community/industry.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Project management and/or Start-Up experience and/or a successful track record in executing and managing multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional and complex projects.
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management (both internally & externally), establish credibility, and gain trust quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and prioritization skills with keen analytic and quantitative skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues in all forms: written, conversational, negotiations, and presentations
- Exposure to Finance best practice
- Abundance of patience with long deal cycles and changing internal priorities
- Membership of relevant professional body is essential
- Candidate must be APCON registered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Masterminds HRSG NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Job Openings at Platinum Careers
- Current Job Placements at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Executive Assistant at Workforce Group
- Jobs at Lorache Limited
- Project Manager at HReade Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Fadac Resources