Our company is a leading Investment Banking and Advisory Group with its head office in VI, Lagos and branches in Abuja and Portharcourt.
We specialize in Issuing Hosing Services, Investment Advisory and Funds/Portfolio Management. We have set a track record of successful funds raising and advisory services in all sectors of the Nigerian economy and across the African continent.
We seek to engage the best hands in the following areas:
This job function operates in the fast-paced, highly intense area of the stock market. The Job owner is responsible for investing and selling securities for individuals and companies and for the success of those transactions. He is responsible for the positions, risk and ultimate profitability of that business. The person is appraised majorly on the profitability of the portfolios, new mandates won and management of his clientele.
• Prepare annual business plan for the strategic group
• Create regularly cutting edge business ideas, initiatives and innovative solutions
• Champion full implementation of the plan
• Trade the subsidiary’s proprietary account
• Manages business development on a strategic level for the company.
• Manages the strategic aspects of large engagements and mitigates any risk.
• Develops, implements, and maintains sound business practices.
• Regularly win new mandates both individual and corporate clientele.
• Provides leadership and guidance each of the team leads
• Grows long-term relationships with clients and improve satisfaction level of services to clients
• Effectively communicates relevant business information to the executive management
• Achieves excellence in all areas of business.
• Effective create a regular communication platform with clients
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
• Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Participates in all programs and enforces all policies relating to performance evaluations and career development planning.
• Participate in management meetings
• Any other assignments from time to time by the executive management of the group
Qualifications and Skills
• A good first degree in any Management sciences
• Membership of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers
• Master’s degree or other equivalent post graduate
• Relevant post-graduation training / qualification
• A brilliant working experience in stock market
• Experience in:
• Excellent report writing skill.
• Proven experience in strategic management
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft presentation and report packages.
• Ability to cope well under pressure
• Aggressive market instincts
• Good understanding of strategic marketing challenges and ability to develop appropriate plans
• Excellent leadership, negotiation, marketing, planning and organisational skills
• Excellent relationship management and strategic networking skills at the highest level with individuals and corporate organisations
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Financial management skills
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Efficient team management skills
• Good organisational skills
• Good attention to details with high level of accuracy
Other Working Conditions
• Must be willing to travel to anywhere for the purpose of business prospecting within and outside the country
• Flexible working hours
• Remuneration, terms and conditions of employment are competitive, motivational and negotiable.
IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters stating their suitability for the position and updated CV's, quoting job title as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.