Our company is a leading Investment Banking and Advisory Group with its head office in VI, Lagos and branches in Abuja and Portharcourt.
We specialize in Issuing Hosing Services, Investment Advisory and Funds/Portfolio Management. We have set a track record of successful funds raising and advisory services in all sectors of the Nigerian economy and across the African continent.
We seek to engage the best hands in the following areas:
Job Title: Head – Public Sector Advisory
The role of the Head of Public Sector Advisory is to advise public and governments on how to achieve their financial goals and implement long and short-term financial plans.
Manage the total customer relationship; responsible for revenue, wallet share, and customer satisfaction and driving growth in assigned accounts in the public sector
Maintain and cultivate senior executive relationships.
Lead account planning and opportunity identification; conduct opportunity prioritization and develop overall account plans for assigned accounts.
Plan, facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations for assigned accounts.
Conduct deep analysis in identifying complex problems; generate and coordinate solutions with other functions or team members to solve complex problems.
Perform contract management functions.
Archive set sales targets including value, volume, profitability and development of new customers.
Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts and unit sales to be made.
Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
Prepare a variety of status reports, including Forecast sheet, activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close deals.
Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
Participate in marketing events such as training seminars, trade shows, and product launch events
Qualifications and Skills
• A good first degree in any Management sciences
• Relevant Professional Certification/membership
• Master’s degree or other equivalent post graduate / professional degree an added advantage
• Relevant post-graduation training / qualification
• Courses in;
• Relevant post-graduation training and qualification (certification/ professional bodies membership).
• Good understanding of the economic drivers of structured finance transactions.
• Strong affinity to credit risk analysis in structured finance transactions.
• Proven track record in a variety of structured finance transactions/portfolio risk analysis.
• Proven experience in strategic management.
• Excellent report writing skill.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft presentation and report packages.
• Ability to cope well under pressure.
• Aggressive market instincts
• Good understanding of strategic marketing challenges and ability to develop appropriate plans
• Knowledge in both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Excellent leadership, negotiation, marketing, planning and organisational skills
• Excellent relationship management and strategic networking skills at the highest level in the private and public sectors
• Sound knowledge of global trends in the investment banking and business development industry
• Good international exposure to trainings, seminars and workshop
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Financial management skills
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Efficient team management skills
• Good organisational skills
• Good attention to details with high level of accuracy
Other Working Conditions
• Must be willing to travel to anywhere for the purpose of business prospecting within and outside the country
• Flexible working hours
IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters stating their suitability for the position and updated CV's, quoting job title as subject to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.