Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars - Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank legally became part of Standard Bank Group 24th August 2007. The Standard Bank Group merged its Nigerian operations, Stanbic Bank Nigeria with that of IBTC Chartered Bank PLC. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Main purpose of the job
• To strategically plan and organise the day-to-day operations of a business, paying special attention to the premises on which the business is located. To oversee many different aspects of a company's operations from managing vendors and contractors to arranging for maintenance and looking for new ways to lower costs.
• Management and maintenance of the property – The Wealth House
• Develop an agreed timeline with vendors- SLA
• Provides weekly and regular facility report to Head, Admin
• Timely escalation of any Material Difficult and Unusual Incidents
• Provide advice on the management of projects
• Manage any unscheduled maintenance in the building
• Maintains log of all incidents – total number of incidents logged per category, priority of incidents, resolutions, maintenance, changes implemented
• Carry out risk assessment
• Keep track of contractors; Ensures agreed standards are met; monitor sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
• Work in conjunction with different the Business Units and ensures all incidents are treated within agreed timeline
• Manages the in-house technicians
Scope of Work
• Space management
• Plumbing and water maintenance
• Electrical Systems maintenance
• Building fabric maintenance and interior decoration
• Air conditioning systems and maintenance
• Elevators and lift systems maintenance
• Fire protection and Detection system maintenance
• Monitoring of cleaning services
• Waste management
• Garden and landscape maintenance
• DSTV maintenance
• Fumigation/Pest Control
• Leases and acquisitions
• Security management
Main Purpose of the Job
The Team Lead – Retiree Benefits is responsible for the general supervision and monitoring of payment to retirees, follow up on clients with outstanding documents/requirements for payment and rendering of periodic reports on the activities of the unit.
The Team Lead – Retiree Benefits must ensure the following:
• Act as a 2nd level check in the approval process of benefits applications.
• Timely and Accurate payments to clients based on approvals received from PenCom.
• Timely Processing of payments on AES Funds based on instructions received from Fund Sponsors in accordance with the Funds’ operational documents.
• Effective management of the Programmed Withdrawal payroll for relevant Retiree Funds.
• Review of the Excess Remittance Fund, Death Benefits and Retiree Fund Accounts to ensure clients eligible for payments are contacted and advised to apply and appropriate resolution.
• Effective management and follow up for clients whose payments could not be processed due to issues(ABU).
• Effective management and follow up for clients whose payments were returned by their banks(NEFT).
• Prompt and appropriate responses to email requests from stakeholders with respect to update / information / documentation required for treatment of client’s requests.
• Conducting Annual Annuitant Verification for applicable Retiree Funds.
• Preparation of Prompt and accurate Administrative Fees Invoices for applicable funds.
• Preparation of Statutory Reports as required by the Commission and Fund Sponsors on a monthly basis and based on requests.
• Preparation of Management reports relating to BMU for the Operations Monthly performance Review and Monthly KRI.
• Performing all other duties as may be required from time to time to ensure effective transaction processing.
Key Performance Measures
• Zero processing error
• Zero regulatory infractions / sanctions for transaction processing issues.
• Timely processing of clients’ applications
• Reliable reporting system - timely and accurate Reports rendition
• Satisfactory Audit rating
• Positive / Green risk ratings on department operations.
• Seamless succession within the team in the absence of unit head or team lead.
• Operational loss < 0.1% of total BMU expenses
Key Dimensions of the Job
• Ensure that benefits payments are processed accurately and in strict compliance with prevailing guidelines, regulations and circulars.
• Ensure the provision of appropriate information to all enquiries received for benefit applications
• Ensure prompt delivery of applicable Reports
• Ensure practical and efficient succession/back up plans within the team.
• Mentor and supervise team members to aid development.
Interested and suitably qualified candidate should click here to apply online.