The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
The Route to Market (RTM) Project Design Excellence Manager will report to the Route to Market Director. The key responsibilities of the role include:
· Lead and execute new Route To Market initiatives/projects in Nigeria
· Lead the design of Strategic Distributor Development Strategy to enable us manage our Distributors better and take them to the level that would enable them grow in line with our growth objectives.
· Work hand-in-hand with the Regional Commercial team to develop the capability of the Mega Managed Distribution Centre (MMDC)/Strategic Sales Depot(SSD) staff
· Drive Distributor Operating Standard Assessment (DOSA) compliance across all MMDCs via the following;
o Driving 100% stock availability across MMDCs leveraging strategic account development
o Managing the capability development of the MMDC warehouse manager and salesmen
o Managing and sharing volume growth per Distributor on a monthly basis
o Launch MMDC Look Of Success(LOS) standard booklet
o Train MMDC Operators and Sales team on MMDC LOS and DOSA
· Implement strategic Joint Value Creation across all MMDCs after consolidation
· Lead the vision E2020(Excellence 2020) LOS for our distributors
· Execute all RTM projects for 2015 and beyond in line with BP/KBI
Desired candidate profile
BSc or HND Marketing,Business Administration or Social Sciences.MBA will be an added advantage. -Minimum 5 years Commercial or Sales experience in an FMCG. -Demonstrated achievement in commercial roles such as sales, project management, Services in a reputable multinational in FMCG industry -Excellent communication skills and ability to embrace change -Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills -Strong collaborative, interpersonal and multitasking skills -Strong leadership, communication, project management and influencing skills
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.