NOCACO (Northern Cables Processing and Manufacturing Company) Limited, was incorporated in 1978 and has been producing a wide range of cables since 1980 in Kaduna. NOCACO Ltd is a subsidiary of Nexans Kabelmetal Nigeria Plc.
Today, we are recognized as the most important and No.1, cables manufacturer in the North of Nigeria.
Nexans Kabelmetal Nigeria Plc
Nexans Kabelmetal Nigeria Plc has been admired for its cable making expertise for more than 40 years. We have established ourselves as the leader and pioneer in the Nigerian cable market because of our drive for excellence in quality of products and passion for innovation.
Founded by Kabelmetal, Hannover, Germany, we are now a Nexans affiliated company. We have our manufacturing facility and head office located at Ikeja, Lagos.
Today, Nexans Kabelmetal Nigeria Plc is the most advanced cable manufacturer in the West Africa
Sub Saharan region. As an innovator in cable products in Nigeria, we serve a wide range of industry groups, including oil and gas, manufacturing, process, business and residential construction and of course power utilities. Our product range covers low voltage power, instrumentation and control cables. Cables for power distribution and several special cables supplement our product portfolio.
- We seek the services of an expatriate personnel to fill an available position in our organization.
- The position is Abuja based with a strong connection to the Kaduna Sales Headquarter. Trips to other operational cities and especially to Lagos are expected.
- The ideal candidate will have been domiciled in Nigeria for upwards of two years and have a very good knowledge of the local terrain with vital contacts in key niche markets.
- Develop a database of the target market
- Develop go-to-market strategies in respect of the identified target audience
- Supervise an extant marketing organization of NOCACO
- Optimize the extant distribution network of the company
- Negotiate customer contracts and compliance
- Formulate and advise on bid strategies and value proposition for proposals
- A Bachelor’s degree Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Will be experienced in Business Development and B2B business models.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.