At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
Job Number: 2060889
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Life Care Solutions
- A Sales Specialist will be responsible for supporting sales of complex technical products, solutions and/or services.
- The sales specialist would be responsible for selling into different clinical care areas and different product lines.
- This individual would sell solutions like incubators, radiant warmers, and phototherapy solutions to customers in Nigeria and some adjacent West African markets.
- Typically 2-5 years' experience is required
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maximize sales orders, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of given modality and business solutions in assigned area.
- Develop good long term customer relationships, and high customer satisfaction whilst utilizing to optimum level resources in the team and Company/GE businesses.
- Support sales of assigned product range and business solutions to customers within area.
- Organize product demonstrations, sites visits and follow up.
- Prepare and co-ordinate the tender response and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with territory manager.
- Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
- Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data.
- Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
- Generates, record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
- Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
Quality Specific Goals
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Qualifications/Requirements: Required Qualifications
- Healthcare qualification (Biomedical Engineering, Nursing, Medicine, Pharmacy, and allied Healthcare disciplines)
- 2 - 5 years experience.
- Technical expertise in modality
- Selling skills.
- Negotiating skills and ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and strong collaboration skills.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of market place.
- Appreciation of business environment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Team working skills (incl. Ability to harness resources to achieve goal).
- Presentation skills.
Method of Application
Click here to apply for this position
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.