LadDurian Limited is recruiting interested and suitably qualified applicants into the following vacant positions:
Minimum of 5 years in the industry and at least 3 years as a Procurement Officer with relevant experience in overseas procurement and import/export processes. Previous rig site experience will be an advantage. Minimum qualification: Bachelor Degree
Running of thesupply chain for efficient operations of the Company. Assist the Contracts & Procurement Manager in contracts administration and procurement of services and goods for rig, drilling and completion.Imports and exports support.Follow up on operational requirements
• Reviews planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items and manages the approval process
• Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders, with appropriate supporting documents, to Supplier and tracks acknowledgement of order by Supplier
• Prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of other potential interruptions to internal customers
• Enquires and tracks with designated Supplier and confirmation of System Lead Time, Delivery Date and Cost
• Reviews, updates and maintains Open Purchase Orders until closed.
• Reports Supplier non-conformances and prepares return documentation to Suppliers
Minimum of 5 years in the industry and at least 2 years as a Logistics Supervisor for a Drilling Contractor or an E&P Company. Minimum qualification: BSc
• Interfaces with internal and external customers, freight forwarders, custom clearing agents and customs representatives to ensure efficient, effective and repeatable service delivery.
• Provide timely update and information to all internal customers and alerts operations on any deviation from equipment movement plans to ensure adequate contingencies are in place.
• Analyze import and export documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments and ensure accuracy of documentation and verify compliance standards
• Responsible to analyze custom regulations and duty exemptions and free trade agreements where applicable to reduce cost of import and exports.
• Manages all transportation programs, third party logistics service providers, custom clearing agents, customs and regulatory compliance, supplier development and performance programs.
• Ensure, verify and communicate all necessary documentation to customs clearing agents
• Verify cargo requests from operations and ensure timely delivery with adequate records and follows our shipping guidelines and standards.
Degree in Accountancy or Finance with relevant minimum 5 years experience in Accounting & Finance. ICAN/ACCA professional qualification.
The Project Accountant is responsible for overall financial management and coordination for a major project involving significant CAPEX, contract administration and financial control. The areas of responsibilities include accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, management accountancy, general accountancy and cost accountancy.
Reports to the Chief Financial Officer CFO
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Prepares project economic evaluation and advises operations management and the CFO on outcome.
• Provides financial decision support to the Management Group.
• Designs and implements project systems, policies and practices to facilitate project control.
• Prepares accounts including project variance analysis versus project plan.
• Reviews supply chain and supplier contracts to optimize cost and quality.
• Ensures the safeguarding of company assets (particularly inventory) through adequate internal control.
• Provides input to the preparation of tender documents and general bid support.
• Responsible for day to day activities of accounting according to policies & procedures.
• Responsible for recommending and implementing system improvements including accounting process design.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com