Rapid Facilities Management Limited - We are a team of Facilities Management professionals determined to set new standards in our sector.
We have over eighteen years of building services experience, both local and international which we deploy for the smooth and efficient running of your office, factory, hotel, hospital or other buildings. Our relentless pursuit of best practice means you can focus on your core activities whilst we take away the hassle of running your buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The overall responsibility of the Administrative executive is the management of the day to day operations of the Company. In addition to running the office, must know about standard facilities management practices, and also fulfil other business management duties.
- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties
- Administer and perform administrative and clerical functions for the company
- Manage office, maintain office supplies and equipment
- Maintenance of vehicle records,
- Renewal of Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) certificate
- Renewal of all company vehicles documents such as vehicle license, LASAA, insurance, LGA papers, Road Worthiness etc
- Responsible for managing the office environment and overseeing the duties of the Cleaners, receptionist and security
- Setting up of email account for new staff
- Distribution of branded items
- Generator maintenance (diesel level, servicing etc)
- Open and date stamp all general correspondence
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Utilities payment (Electricity, LAWMA etc)
- Ensuring smooth running of telecommunications, internet
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Any other duties assigned by management
Education and Experience
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration, management or comparable work experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience providing support at a high level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.