Graduate Trainee Scheme at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 11 January, 2012
Deadline: 24 January, 2012
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
You must be result oriented, relish responsibility with an enthusiastic approach to learning and self improvement. You must be a good team player with high energy levels and good appetite for fast paced challenging assignments. You must possess good communication and organisation skills, have good initiative and be capable of independent thoughts.
The programme is a twenty-month packaged intensive training and development initiative that support the trainees in hands-on roles and responsibilities. Training is broad based within our core businesses and functions and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units operations and functional areas.
Successful Trainees will be quickly integrated into the business and equipped with business, managerial and professional competencies to pursue a rewarding career and position themselves for leadership roles in the business.
Graduate Trainee Scheme
- 1st degree (minimum 2nd class lower division) obtained full time from a recognised University not earlier than 2009.
- 5 O’ level credits at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants should have completed NYSC by March end 2012.
- Must not be above 28 years by December end 2011.
Application closes 24th January, 2012.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH