If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Jos Peace Dialogue Forum is recruiting to fill the position of:
The ideal candidate will manage the project accounts, ensure that Budget, Financial transactions, Records and Reports are made on time.
- Establish project account by securing and monitoring all financial activities regarding the project.
- Drive project execution by ensuring funds are made available for project activities and monitoring.
- Maintain all books, business relationship with Clients and build confidence/trust and scheduling payment as at when due.
- Manage project finances prudently.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in of the organization on the financial position of the project.
- Review the budgets of the project with the relevant Committee.
- Prepare financial records for the Board of Trustees and for Funders.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or a relevant field.
- At least 3 - 5 years cognate experience
- Supervision of constriction projects.
go to method of application »
- The ideal candidate will manage assigned construction project, ensuring goals are met with respect to Quality, Budget and Time.
- Also, strive to delight/satisfy the Client with the job done.
- Establish project plan by defining project scope, manage all resources and monitor activities regarding the project.
- Drive project’s execution by tracking project activities, monitor and handling changes, conflicts and escalations.
- Maintain cordial business relationship with clients, by building confidence/trust and scheduling meetings to brief them as the job progresses.
- Manage project finances and assets prudently.
- Develop and participate in contract preparation.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders, and staff of the organization on the progress made.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project implementation team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Write report on the project for the Board Trustees and for Funders.
- 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper in Civil Engineering, Building or Architecture or a relevant field.
- Project management certification will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 - 15 years cognate experience in supervision of construction projects.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a hand written application, CV and Credentials to:
Jos Peace Dialogue Forum,
No.13 Dandaura Street,
Tudun Wada GRA,
Jos, Plateau State,