Vacancies at The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
Posted on: 26 March, 2015
Deadline: 8 April, 2015
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Institute of Credit Administ
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- HND Secretarial Administration.
- High typing speed with accuracy.
- IT Skills: Must be mastery in Corel Draw, Page Maker, Graphics, Power Point, Internet operation, and others.
go to method of application »
- Good experience, sound knowledge of Lagos Roads, Consistently driving Toyota both manual and Jeep, hardworking, honest, respectful, good current driving licence.
- Ready to stay in company owned accommodation on feed yourself basis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application to:
Institute of Credit Administration
213, Igbosere Street,
4th Floor, Lagos Island,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Institute of Credit AdministrationSimilar Jobs
- Membership Drive and Training Executive at the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
- Personal Assistant to Registrar/CEO at the Chartered Institute of Administration
- Director General at the Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA)
- Registrar/Chief Executive Officer at the Institute of Chartered Chemists of Nigeria (ICCON)