Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting seeking a resourceful individual to fill the position below:
We are seeking a Accounts / Front Desk Officer to join Ellae Creative Branding Agency, a design& communications firm in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. At the heart of Ellae is a small team of creative and strategic professionals, all sharing in the same creative passion, philosophy and firm belief in the power of great ideas. We are dedicated to helping our clients develop more meaningful relationships with their customers through brand, communication, creative and the digital channels.
- To be responsible for book keeping, accounts and creating related reports.
- To receive and direct visitors
- To maintain a front desk visitor's register
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- File paperwork, maintain computer files, perform data entry, order inventory, process financial documents, and update reservations. sort incoming and outgoing mails
- Maintain confidentiality & handle sensitive information appropriately
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner at all times.
- Prepare correspondence and reports
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- and any other responsibilities assigned
- Minimum of HND from any reputable institution
- Good knowledge of accounting, book keeping, administrative and clerical procedures
- Computer and relevant software application skills
- Idea of customer service principles and practices
- Articulate, cordial and pleasant personality
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Information management
go to method of application »
We are seeking a HR/Admin Officer to join Ellae Creative Branding Agency, a design& communications firm in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. At the heart of Ellae is a small team of creative and strategic professionals, all sharing in the same creative passion, philosophy and firm belief in the power of great ideas. We are dedicated to helping our clients develop more meaningful relationships with their customers through brand, communication, creative and the digital channels.
- Recruitment and selection - placing adverts, organize interview, prepare offer letters, and occasionally engage contract staff.
- Training and development - conducts orientation program to new employees, plan weekly in-house training programs with other Managers, recommend external training.
- Compensation and benefits - attends to employees’ welfare; Provides feedback to the management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.
- HR Administration - reviews, updates and maintains proper filing of insurance policy, tax forms, HR handbook, performance appraisal form and training schedules, updating the organization chart, Handles staff appraisals and reviews compensation and benefits.
- Advise management on PAYE, pension, welfare and insurance schemes
- Oversee Payroll and Benefits Administration.
- HR Management - yearly manpower planning and expansion. Administer the HR procedures and ensures they are adhered to. Handle monthly payroll and yearly forms for employees
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors degree or HND in related discipline
- 1-3 years work experience
- Office Administration
- Facilities Management
- Accounting & book keeping
- IT skills
- Supervisory skills
- Interpersonal Relations Skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale