PHP Developer at Centrifuge Group
Posted on: 26 March, 2015
Deadline: 3 April, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Centrifuge Group
Centrifuge is a multi-disciplinary group of companies that started business since year 2007 as a Private Limited Liability Company specializing in software development, professional trainings and sales of computer accessories.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- As a PHP Web Developer, we rely on your experience in web application development to design and build Centrifuge PHP-based web properties and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support web-based applications and services.
- Develop new sites using Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Magnolia etc.
- Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environments, or improve performance.
- Adheres to and recommends improvements to project coding standards.
- Work remotely in a team environment with shared code, disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
- Improve software quality by conducting systems analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Document technical and functional specifications.
- Provide technical consultancy services to clients.
- Ensure that we meet commercial 'go-live' deadlines.
- Mentor junior developers.
Education and Experience
- Computer Science /related Degree or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of PHP programming experience.
- Thorough knowledge in relational database design and development.
- Strong PHP6 coding skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming (Practical experience with ZEND Framework is a plus).
- Experience with version control solutions.
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
- Experience with NGINX and Varnish.
- Experience in building themes, plugins etc. for Wordpress, Magento and Drupal.
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their resumes and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title as the subject line.
- Please note, this is not an entry level position, and requires prior professional experience as a PHP developer
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted!
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Centrifuge GroupSimilar Jobs
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Business Development Executives at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited