MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
• Present managed service delivery business value and benefits to internal customers, stakeholders and influence them in the assessment, planning and management of related Enterprise Network Solutions projects.
• Ensure all input to the Enterprise Solutions Network design is completed and received in a timely manner so that it falls in line with the business demands for rollout
• Ensure the Enterprise network design strategy ensures technology evolution capability
• Track and report on management and utilization of combined budget, resources and delivery schedules for the Enterprise Network Solutions budget and provide monthly reports of budget activity ensuring that funds allocated are committed as planned
• Accept orders from requesting customers or customer service functions and assign to Projects team for initial analyses and determination of service delivery requirements.
• Develop and present agreed service delivery schedules and final agreements on behalf of the stakeholder departments involved.
• Interface with other department within Network Group and other groups within the organization, particularly Marketing, Customer relations
• Gain in-depth knowledge of the telecommunication industry (Global and Local) trends and developments in order to assess the technology and regulatory impact on MTN’s current and future business
• Support the SM/HOD in identifying specialist tools, equipment and solution for the Enterprise Network coverage and capacity enhancements
• Delegate for the SM/HOD when out of the office on leave etc.
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
8 years work experience of which
• At least 5 years in a delivery-driven communications network environment.
• Experience in a supervisory/ managerial role
• Good knowledge of Wireline and Wireless technologies and the definition of solutions utilising them
• Good knowledge of Cisco products, technologies and future road map,
• Stakeholder relationship management; customer service experience and orientation
• Programme Management Training
• Technology conferences and workshops
• New technologies seminar / training
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.