Job at The Candel Company
Posted on: 25 March, 2015
Deadline: 31 March, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Candel Company
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
- Experience: 5 years working experience in Planning, Production and Procurement related activities in a make to stock environment.
- Sound knowledge and experience in supply planning, demand planning, production scheduling and inventory management.
- ERP: Sound understanding of ERP usage and management.
- Leadership & Management: Able to lead, train, develop & motivate a purchasing and planning team to international best practice standards.
- Education & Training. B.Sc.Second Class (Hons.), Upper Class Division / HND Upper credit in a science related discipline; an MBA will be an added advantage
- Interpersonal. Excellent verbal communication skills. Able to form strong professional relationships based upon mutual trust and respect.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: The organization is also interested in QA & HSE Managers, Logistics Managers ,Lab technicians and Electrical & Instrumentation Engineers.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Candel CompanySimilar Jobs
- Jobs at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Head, Hospitality and Travel Services at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- General Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Openings at WWB Recruitment
- Graduate Customer Service Representative at Vanden Agro-Allied Group
- Job Opening at Vanden Agro-Allied Group