HVAC Foreman at Dietsmann
Posted on: 25 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Dietsmann
Dietsmann is the Leading Independent Specialist of Operation and Maintenance for Oil, Gas, LNG and Power Plants leveraging 37 years of cumulated know-how of plant and equipment, the evidence of which is its long term partnerships with many IOC’s and NOC’s.
As the largest independent provider of specialized operation and maintenance services, Dietsmann is also the leader in Maintenance Engineering and Inspection.
Rotation: 4 weeks on/4 weeks off
- Do preventive and curative maintenance on HVAC equipment.
- Be able to diagnostic on troubleshooting.
- Be able to read and use drawings (single line and schematic diagrams), vendor documents, name plate.
- Be knowledgeable of electrical symbols.
- Have a basic knowledge of working principle of a PLC.
- Maintenance: Understand preventive, corrective predictive maintenance and maintenance plan concepts.
- Have a basic knowledge of the CMMS (be able to issue a notification, read, interpret and complete work orders…).
- Be able on a given and simple preventive work order to prepare tools, identify spare parts and adapted procedure or work instruction.
- Be aware of permit to work and electrical isolations requirements. Be aware of gas test requirement.
- Be aware of area classification, marking for hazardous area ATEX rules and Ex explosion proof materials.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience on an HVAC technician position in the Oil & gas sector.
- Fluent in English.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DietsmannSimilar Jobs
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited
- Job Vacancy at FMC Technologies
- Job Vacancy at Petrok Oil And Gas
- Jobs in the Oil and Gas Industry Via Fosad Consulting
- Latest Job Vacancy at WTS Energy