Sundry Foods Limited is a leading Food and Hospitality Services provider in Nigeria, with chain and network of Restaurants, Bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are currently expanding our business and presence across the country, and we are looking to hire an intelligent, young and smart team player to fill the role of Catering Operations Manager.
- Lead continuous initiatives for the efficient management of all catering services locations within assigned region
- Marketing for new catering service businesses and contracts
- Managing client relationships towards retaining contracts, getting referrals and exploiting emerging opportunities
- Ensure consistent product quality standards along all locations
- Maintain consistent service standards
- Improving profitability of catering units
- Product development and recipe formulation
- Oversee continuous improvement, documentation and implementation of standard operating procedures and processes
- Strengthen and maintain operating controls
- Monthly review of all catering units’ performance. Ensure that all units meet set goals and targets on all key performance indices
- Regular reporting of operating activities and performance
- Ensure maintenance of facilities, equipment and other company-owned assets
- Ensure health and safety procedures/regulations are strictly observed.
- Identify developmental needs for employees in catering units. Coach and develop employees for success
- Provide operational support to other company-owned businesses (where required)
- B.Sc or HND in Hotel & Catering, Food Science, Business Administration or any related discipline from a reputable Tertiary Institution
- Should have graduated with a minimum of Second Class Upper
- 8 years cognate experience in Managing and/or Operating Industrial Catering Operations in Lagos or its Environs.
- Industry knowledge and good knowledge of Lagos Market is essential.
- Working knowledge of HACCP implementation
- Previous experience as a camp Boss in a reputable Industrial Catering Company will be an added advantage.
Ideal candidate should have proven track record of leadership and supervisory experience in the hospitality industry. Ability to organize workload and delegate task, excellent interpersonal and numerical skills, good presentation and reporting skills, good customer service skills and good knowledge of MS Office Suite and Self Motivated.
Method of Application
If you are interested and meet these requirements, then forward your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Cover letter should state why you are interested in working in Sundry Foods and why you think you are best fit for the role applied for.
Deadline for submission is 13 April 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale