Our client is a European market leader in sanitary technology that manufactures and supplies innovative, durable and eco-efficient products of sanitary systems and piping systems with global orientation and representatives in 42 countries. Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position of Business Development Consultant.
Job Summary: To develop a market in Nigeria and Ghana that effectively drives growth in sales.
- Develop business and marketing concept plans and initiatives
- Develop business with company's local distribution partner
- Acquire projects with local and intemational contractors
- Manage project acquisition related processes and procedures
- Product specification with local planning institutes
- Implement marketing campaigns
- Proven record of providing credible leadership towards the delivery of business development projects and initiatives
- Proven experience in project acquisition
- Market growth competence
- Industry related network in Nigeria and Ghana
- Communication & problem solving skill
- Project Planning & Control
- Relationship Management
- Business Acumen and Business Development
- Results oriented
Qualification: First degree in Mechanical Engineering; an MBAwili be an added advantage.
Years of Experience: 6-8 years relevant work experience within sanitary industry, market development, project acquisition.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com with the title of the email as Business Development Consultant. Application deadline 2nd April 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.