Jobs at Oando Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 9 January, 2012
Deadline: 19 January, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Oando
Department: Procurement & Services
Responsible for ensuring effectiveness and efficiency in the provision of administrative services in line with Customer requirements, ensures that these services are delivered in the most cost effective manner without compromising on quality and EHSSQ standards whilst giving best value to the company.
Responsible for handling service delivery activities within the supply chain including periodic planning, service delivery scheduling, pricing estimations/service market surveys, actual service delivery and customer satisfaction management. He/she ensures request orders are processed to the right destinations, at the right time and to defined quality standards and costs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1st degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- 2 – 4 years work experience, within a reputable and structured organization preferably an Oil and Gas multinational; prior General Administration experience is an advantage
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS PREFERRED
· Numeracy and Analytical and IT Skills
· Local & International Best Practices in Supply Chain Management
· Negotiation & Contract Management
· Basic Accounting & Cost Control
· Creativity & Innovation
· Organization/ Administration
· Interpersonal Relations
· Ability to work under pressure
Retail Infrastructure Engineer
Closing Date: Jan 20, 2012
The position incumbent reports to the Manager, Retail Engineering and is responsible for the end-end management of all Engineering projects from design phase to the execution phase / commissioning / handing over, And to also oversee all Retail Outlets Facility Maintenance within the Retail Network.
The Retail Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for the supervision of all the activities of the Regional Engineers (East, North, West).
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Certification and Review of Bills of quantity, carry out market surveys, Project estimates and tender documents of all civil / Facility Maintenance projects for all regions.
· Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel
· Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, resolving engineering design and test problems Retail Outlets sites.
· Prepares interim and completion of facility maintenance project reports for all Retail Outlets nation wide.
· Research into the current industry trends both local and global that will confer competitive advantage in the market for Oando Plc.
· Coordinates all Project materials and logistics administration.
· Cordination of all civil Engineering projects in the Regions, ensuring it meets Oando’s quality standards and specifications with accompanying status reports
· Inspect project sites within the region to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and HSEQ standards
· Oversee the end – to – end of all Retail Facility Maintenance projects nation wide.
· Controls expenditures within limitations of Retail facility maintenance budget.
· Superintends all documents for the tender process for all regions facility maintenance projects.
· Evaluate project output to determine compliance with or variance from project objectives and standards.
· Manages contractors/vendors on Retail maintenance /project activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1st degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering
- Membership of Nigeria Society Of Engineers
- Minimum of 7-8 years of experience, with relevant experience in similar roles in the oil and gas environment
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Click this link to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OandoSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting
- Drilling Job at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited