Our Client, a Manpower Recruitment, Training and Development Company located fnWarri, Delta State, Nigeria is seeking exceptionally brilliant, highly motivated and innovative individuals to support the diversification and expansion of their business. The ideal candidates, who will be saddled among other things with the responsibility of business growth at her Strategic Business Units, must be Passionate professionals with unassailable integrity and drive to create value.
- Provide strategic planning and leadership for the achievement of corporate goals
- Developing and implementing periodic marketing plan for the organization
- Supervise and coordinate staff activities to ensure that performance targets are achieved.
- Coordinate market research analysis to identify dient requirements, competitors strength and weaknesses
- Identify new markets and develop a strategy for meeting clients' needs
- Identify and establish strategic business partnership
- Training and Recruitment & Outsourcing assignments
- Strong business acumen and marketing ability
- Excellent communication/Presentation skill
- Goal getter and strategic thinker
- Leadership/Team Playing abilities
- ICT Skill
- Fast leamer and should have the ability to think on his feet
- A University Degree in any of the Social Sciences or Human Resource Management or Humanities
- Experience in HR roles will be clear advantage
- Active membership of CIPM, NITAD, NIMN or NIM will be an advantage
- Minimum of Three Years graduation experience
- Should be conversant with the Ni er Delta business terrain especially Delta state
go to method of application »
- Develop and implement sustainable marketing plan/strategies
- Develop activities and initiatives to generate business leads
- Source for service market end users (corporate and individual)
- Business relationship building
- Marketing skill
- Good presentation/Communication skill
- Persuasion ability
- Excellent ICT Skill
- Self-motivated and Team Player
- Proactive and full of initiative
- First degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Sociology or the Social Sciences
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as CIPM, NITAD, NIMN or NIM will be an advantage
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should send a detailed Resume/CV and a one page cover letter not later than 10 days from the date of this publication to
The Principal Consultant,
Bethel & Spring Consulting Limited
- firstname.lastname@example.org for General Manager
- email@example.com for Business Development Officers.
Please note: Qualified candidates that resides in Warri environs stands better chances.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.