Finance Manager Wanted Urgently in a Hospitality Company
Posted on: 24 March, 2015
Deadline: 7 April, 2015
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
A company which is based in Lagos and Port-Harcourt has career opportunity in its Lagos finance department.
The successful candidate will reports to the Managing Director and must be thoroughbred
Accounting Professional and will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Internal Control System, Supply Chain and Budgeting
- Ensuring that all statutory requirements guiding corporate and operations are adhered to as at when due.
- Developing the scope of Cash Flow Management with emphasis on accountability and transparency.
- Reviewing business processes, policies, finance and related assignments.
- Working knowledge of budget preparation and variance analysis.
- Assessing company - wide control and operational cost reduction opportunities.
- Overseeing the planning and executing of effective financial and related operational reviews.
- Outlining strategies for improving corporate governance and risk management.
- Prepare and submit periodically performance report statement for Board of Directors.
- Carry out monthly analysis and business result compare with objective.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office and Accounting Package.
- Capacity to do proper data analysis and report for management review.
- Reconciliation and control of the balance sheet.
- Contributing to the development of the annual financial audit plan and development of quarterly reports.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Good first degree from a reputable university and professional accounting qualification are basic requirements.
- Possession of at least 8 years cognate experience at a management level preferably in the hospitality industry, ability to interface and communicate with senior management, good problem solving and above average computer skills are required in this role.
Method of Application
The position offers a challenging career opportunity and carries an attractive remuneration package. Interested candidate should send a full CV as an attachment using MS-Word format within two weeks of this publication to: email@example.com Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Social Media Consultants at The Place Nigeria
- Inventory Coordinators at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Latest Job Vacancies at Prixair
- Jobs at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Job Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Openings at Marriott International
- Job Opportunities at Prixair
- Jobs at Marriott International