Current Vacancy at Presco Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 24 March, 2015
Deadline: 31 March, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
- Would perform a variety of highly skilled maintenance work.
- Installs, maintains and or repairs various mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipments.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures, etc.
- A minimum of OND/Trade Test or its equivalent plus at least a minimum of five years working experience in a reputable machine
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV and application within one week from the date of this publication by email to:-
The Human Resources Manager,
Km 22, Benin/Sapele Road,
P. O. Box 7061, Benin City,
Or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our Head Office at Obaretin.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Brand Officer at Saro Africa International
- Farm Finance and Admin Officer at Farm 360
- Financial Controller- Farms at a Leading Agribusiness Company - ManpowerGroup Middle East
- Poultry Manager at Efugo Farms
- Engineering Vacancies at Saro Lifecare
- Job Vacancies at Welcome2Africa International
- Latest Job Openings at Tomato Jos
- Field Sales Representative – Animal Nutrition and Health Care Solutions at AMO Group