Current Vacancy at Presco Nigeria Plc
Posted on: 24 March, 2015
Deadline: 31 March, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Presco
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
- Would perform a variety of highly skilled maintenance work.
- Installs, maintains and or repairs various mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipments.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures, etc.
- A minimum of OND/Trade Test or its equivalent plus at least a minimum of five years working experience in a reputable machine
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV and application within one week from the date of this publication by email to:-
The Human Resources Manager,
Km 22, Benin/Sapele Road,
P. O. Box 7061, Benin City,
Or by e-mail to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our Head Office at Obaretin.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PrescoSimilar Jobs
- Regional Head, Farm Operations at an Agro-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer II at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Research Associates at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Cassava and Rice Specialist at an Agric-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Farmcrowdy
- Pasture/Herd Manager at AMO Group
- Business Analysts at Smart Partners Consulting
- Human Resource Role at Amo Group