Pruvia Human Resource Management is a professional service rendered by Pruvia Integrated Limited to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees by putting round pegs in round holes
Pruvia Human Resource Management is currently recruiting to fill the position of Business Development Executive, Risk Advisors and Sales Representative for two of our clients that are into the production of a fast movable consumable goods (FMCG) and Insurance
Roles and Responsibilities
The BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE will be responsible for providing marketing support to the company and assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets as agreed. The BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE will be responsible for specific market promotions/campaigns as may be directed by the Business Development Manager or the Head of Operations in the absence of the BDM (e.g. venue specific campaigns and market storms or promotional events.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following
• Identify market opportunities and close new business deals in accordance with corporate goals.
• To support the overall marketing objectives of the company both externally and internally.
• Supply sufficient information to the Business Development Manager or the Head of
• Operations in the absence of the BDM to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
• Build new clientele and maintain continuous business relationship.
• Generate and manage calls and prepare daily report.
• Ensure consistent high standards of service and commitment to customer total experience are met by team members.
• Assist Accounts Department with Corporate and Private Clients debt recovery
• Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions and prepares periodic reports on achievements
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Initiate and make professional propositions to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
• Manage Day to day business calls and marketing of the company’s products/services.
• Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue
• Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels
• To undertake any reasonable duties at the request of the Business Development Manager or the Head of Operations in the absence of the BDM.
The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients' changing insurance needs by selling Life products and other endowment packages.
He/ She shall be expected to:
He/ She must also:
Interested candidates should send their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with their valid addresses and contact numbers included and the subject of the email should be the selected Job Title.