Graduate Recruitment at Cardinal Stone
Posted on: 23 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
We are a non-bank financial institution, providing services in Financial Advisory, Capital Raising, Investment Management and Share Registration to a diverse base of investors and business owners with strong interest in Nigeria and the broader West African economic region. We are registered by the Nigerian Securities & Exchange Commission to operate as an Issuing House, Fund Manager, Broker/Dealer and Registrar.
- Trading fixed income products
- Working with the Unit head to effectively manage proprietary and clients’ accounts portfolios in the fixed income markets in a consistent and risk-controlled manner.
- Providing relevant market information to the Unit Head for the firm’s Investment Committee
- Implementing sector allocation and security selection strategies
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with other traders in the market, clients as well as prospective clients
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Degree from a reputable university
- A Post graduation or professional qualification such as MBA/MSc, CFA, CIS, ACA, ACCA or other relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 0 - 1 year relevant work experience on a Fixed Income Trading Desk of a reputable financial institution
- Good experience in trading both bonds and treasury bills
- Generate profitable trade ideas both for the proprietary book and client portfolios
- Have a portable institutional client base
- Highly computer literate, with advanced spreadsheet-based skills
- Ability to work with great accuracy under pressure
- Strong communication skills and an effective team player
- Familiarity with quantitative techniques would be a benefit.
- A strong drive and entrepreneurial skill
- Must demonstrate ability to think outside the box
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Portfolio Data Analyst at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Principal Solution Development Officer at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Entry-level Secretaries at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
- Manager, Alliances & Partnerships at Mahindra Comviva
- Latest Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Transaction Officer at Fosad Consulting
- Consultant (Nigeria Livestock Micro Reforms in Agribusiness) at the World Bank Group
- Latest Recruitment at African Development Bank (AfDB)