MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year. Thereafter the company launched full commercial operations beginning with Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
• Stakeholder engagements
• High employees expectations of Yello Careers interventions
• Report on Return on Investment (ROI) for career interventions
• Alignment with other relevant HR functions
• Coordinate the implementation of the Yello Cycle (5c’s of Yello Careers)
• Collate employee career development plans and generate necessary reports
• Coordinate and track the implementation of approved career job interventions
• Coordinate ,track and report on coaching and mentoring activities to ensure compliance with existing policy
• Analysis of employees Career data for decision making
• Provide advisory and other services and guidance on Career Management for MTNN employees
• Keep custody of and maintain (i.e. keep up-to-date) Career Tools, Information and Resources.
• Support the annual review of Divisional and Organisational Career plans
• Support the development and implementation of the MTNN Coaching and mentoring programmes
• Support the Career Development Manager in the design and development of career development strategy.
• Support the development of approach to implementing career development in line with approved Career Development Framework, leveraging job family groupings, career paths and mobility framework for deployment
• Provide periodic assessment reports on the performance of the Yello Careers interventions
• Support the implementation and rollout of career development tools including the MTN Career Portal and ensure update as required
• Support the implementation of Career Management paths (including Specialist Career Track and Graduate Trainee Programme) and associated rules for movement within and outside career paths.
• Analyse and generate Career data reports
• Ensure that the career management system is updated with relevant changes as approved by manager
• Ensure that the career management policy is developed is updated with relevant changes as approved by manager
• Keep/maintain all employee career/ development records in appropriate database
• Standard MTNN working conditions.
• Open plan office.
• Local travel.
• First Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
• Possession of a professional certification E.g. CIPM, SHRM -CP, SHRM-SCP, ATD, and CIPD Certifications will be an added advantage
4 years work experience including:
• 2 years in a training/development function/career advisory role
• Data management experience ( High proficiency in data analysis and management)
• Effective presentation skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Effective business writing skills.
• Data analysis
• Customer care/focus
• Project management
• Job analysis
• Career management
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.