Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Support strategic business decision-making through provision ofuseful, accurate & up-to-date quantitative and qualitative intelligence;robust data analytics; operations reporting; and post-implementation analysis of launched products and services
- Prepare Monthly, Weekly, Daily and Ad-hoc reports on Gross Activation, Recharges by Channel Partners
- Conduct data analysis and analytics to understand customer behaviour and enable customer profiling
- Competitors' analysis on market share and value share compared to addressable population of Etisalat to providing insight to type of campaign to launch in those location.
- Generate data to analyse and compute monthly sales incentives
- Conduct performance analysis and prepare periodic reports on all RCV & SIMs activated by the dealer sales team in the territories.
- Prepare age analysis of Channel Partners and determine their contribution to the KPIs in respect of Churn, Gross Add andRecharges
- Ensure insight driven analysis is conductedacross all regions in terms of nearness to serve, Channel partners, requiredSales Canvassing etc.
- Prepare reports on recharges (RCV, E-top etc.) driven analysis based on Sale Force Automation - Project Limitless.
- Carry out other tasks as directed by Manager,Business Intelligence
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Economics/ Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Scienceand/or Business Management
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- One year post NYSC work experience in business analytics-related function
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Extreme working knowledge of Excel
- Microsoft Access
- PowerPoint and Burst presentation skills
go to method of application »
Coordinate the development, establishment and maintenance of cordial relationships with all stakeholders in host communities within the Cell Site/Base Station location across all Regions and leverage on all existing relationships to achieve the company's objectives.
- Coordinate surveyed locations for proposed sites to assess and determine suitability of locations and minimise/avoid community related issues
- Work with manager to evaluate prospective cities, towns and communities identified for build,make recommendations in line with best practice and in the company's interest
- Ensure all issues (Community and non-community) are identified across the assigned region and work within company procedures and guidelines to resolve them within agreed timelines.
- Collate, create and maintain database on all community related issues across all regions.
- Coordinate dissemination of information to all stakeholders; Radio, Transmission, Site Acquisition,Rollout, Legal and Finance teams to ensure they are aware of all community-related issues.
- Initiate,undertake and supervise dialogues, meetings, negotiations where necessary on behalf of the organisation to resolve issues relating to roll-out and post rollout operations in host communities
- Provide input in the development/modification(where necessary) into company procedure and guideline regarding community relations issues.
- Supervise and ensure necessary sign-offs on the sites by the communities on all agreed terms are obtained and are in line with agreed service level agreement
- Identify opportunities for developing communities and advise all relevant stakeholders within and outside the company on programmes that can be conducted to improve the situations.
- Ensure proper implementation of all approved community development programs by the company across all regions.
- Coordinate the maintenance of relationships with host communities after sites are integrated,promote company image at all times through implementation of all initiatives and programs that strengthen Etisalat's position within the host communities.
- Collate and create a ranking of spots in all areas planned for build for community issues,reference the areas against the database for community issue and present report on status of issues to management
- Develop a process for all regions which guarantees host communities are informed and educated on the benefits of locating BTS's in their domain and providing first hand answers to issues that they may face.
- First degree in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Three to Five years post NYSC relevant work experience
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale