Job at Jimac Infotech Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 23 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Jimac Infotech Limited
We are one of the leading Telecommunication Servicing Company with offices in over 10 state in the country required a competent candidate for this role.
- Manage customer arrival to maximize relationship building opportunity.
- Improve the overall customer relationship by delivering reliable administrative support and customer services.
- Acknowledging customers and treating them courteously.
- Finding out what information or product customer require meeting his/her need.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Sales / Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction, Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs, Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training.
- · Must have outstanding communication skills (verbal and written), be self-motivated, and a professional demeanor.
- · Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service environment preferred.
- · 4-year college degree preferred but not required
- · Must be willing to work Full Time.
- · Must be willing to travel.
- · Internally motivated.
- · Desire to develop oneself.
- · Success-driven.
- · Communication (written and verbal) skills.
- · No-excuses mentality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their updated CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jimac Infotech LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Role at General Electric (GE)
- Accountant at a Technology Driven Company - Culminate Consulting
- Media Content Producer at Andela
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at Savics
- Group Head Of New Business at Signal Alliance
- Fresh Jobs at General Electric (GE)
- Graduate Marketing Executive At Swiftmatrix Limited
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)