Job at Alexander Nelson - Nigeria
Posted on: 23 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alexander Nelson
We are a human resources firm dedicated to helping our clients find, grow and retain the best talent in the global marketplace. We challenge ourselves everyday to go beyond our client's expectations in providing them with world class consulting and human capital development services.
- Coordinate the calendar, travel, meetings, and schedule arrangements for the Managing Director.
- To coordinate operations of the Managing Director’s office including, reception, document preparation, control of internal communications, filing and general office maintenance.
- Coordinate meetings as required, including, preparing agenda, circulating papers and taking minutes.
- Write and distribute press releases and managing corporate media relations
- Assist with the planning and coordination of company events and trade shows.
- Manage the day-to-day schedule/ activities of the Managing Director’s office.
- Arrange & maintain records and confidential files
- Coordinate diaries, prioritizing and resolving conflicting diary appointments.
- Answer and filter telephone calls.
- Assist with the development/production of communication materials and presentations
- Maintain social media platforms such as the company’s website and Linked-in pages.
- Attend events and meetings on behalf of senior executives where required.
- Staying current with local and other relevant news and prioritizing news items for review of the senior executives.
- Any other such duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by any of JCD’s senior executives which shall not be considered inconsistent with a position of this nature.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent administrative skills at senior management level
- Minimum of 5 year post qualification experience in construction industry will be preferable
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and dynamic Executive Assistant
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Respect for confidential information.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated individual
- Team player with a flexible and reliable attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alexander NelsonSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Secretariat Administrator at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Job Vacancies at EZ37 Solutions Limited
- HR/Admin Executive at Access Solutions Limited
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
- Human Resource Vacancies at WOWJobs