Graphics Job at Blacksnipe Records
Posted on: 22 March, 2015
Deadline: 20 April, 2015
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at BLACKSNIPE RECORDS™
Blacksnipe Records is a subsidiary of BlackSnipe Entertainment, Inc and it was first conceptualized and Established on 19th August, 2009 with a vision of creating a recording label and Talent management company that would cater for talented young artists, who many major record companies were overlooking.
- Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Graphic Designers will develop for Blacksnipe Records the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Graphic designers typically do the following:
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Present the design to clients or the art director.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BLACKSNIPE RECORDS™Similar Jobs
- Fashion/Clothing Designer at Tiskies Global Nigeria Limited
- QA/QC Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Executive Assistant at Lolaj Creations
- 3D Animations & Visual Effect Editor at KingsCrew Media
- Dressmeoutlet.com Graduate Internship Rotational Program
- Creative/Business Development Interns at Sisi Ray Creationz
- Creative/Production Interns at Sisi Ray Creationz