Michael Stevens Consulting - Our Client, a wholly indigenous, ISO certified, value driven company providing quality, integrated services to the oil industry in Nigeria, Congo Brazzaville, Gabon and Angola is currently looking to fill the position below:
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan and manage project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Execute project effectively by ensuring the implementation of industry best practices and adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements and authorization conditions.
- Execute a cost effective program by taking responsibility of the preparation, coordination and control of the operating and capital improvement budgets.
- Ensure optimal management and utilization of human, physical and financial resources allocated to assigned projects.
- Monitor progress of projects to ensure that milestones and performance indicators are met.
- Provides continuing technical assistance to staff and supervises the work of lower level workers.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience as a Project Manager or a Building Consultant.
- First Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture or Building Construction.
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage .e.g. PMP or equivalent.
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing; communicate technical information clearly and accurately to non-engineering staff, consultants, and the general public.
- Determine, plan, assign and manage Section priorities.
- Effectively supervise and train professional, technical and clerical support staff.
go to method of application »
- Conduct legal research on a diverse range of assigned issues and other areas of specialization using multiple research sources; select relevant material, analyze information and present findings for internal review.
- Advise the Chief Executive, Directors, Heads and other staff on the organization’s underpinning legislation, and other international and domestic laws affecting the organization’s operations.
- Draw up agreements and contracts with a variety of external organizations and stakeholders partnering with the organization and participate in the contract negotiation process.
- Monitor the implementation of the legal clauses of contracts and draw up the formalities for the amicable settlement of disputes which may arise during contracts implementation.
- Review the company’s legal documents and existing contracts to check for compliance with internal policies and procedures and report any form of noncompliance identified.
- Take full responsibility for the conduct of litigation on behalf of the organization.
- Draft assessments and recommendations for the organization in terms of internal disciplinary and administrative proceedings.
- Understand and communicate the legal risks involved in carrying out certain organizational processes.
- Provide advice on the legal effects of policy proposals across the organisation.
- Take part in and facilitate training and education of staff, on relevant legal responsibilities and evidential issues.
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in a similar role.
- First Degree in Law.
- Relevant experience in Contract Administration is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly and a track record of working collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.