Supports affiliates and manages the overall affiliate program which include finding new affiliates, managing existing relationships, and developing marketing activities to attract new affiliates that can increase overall leads and sales
Reporting Line N/A
Duties & Responsibilities
• Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks.
• Training affiliates and working to improve the program
• Day-to-day communication with affiliates and providing them with customer support.
• Send out emails and newsletters and answer queries to help affiliates successfully market the company’s product and service.
• Periodically send out a newsletter announcing sales on the product that affiliates can offer to the public in order to increase their leads and as a result increase their commission payment.
• Graphics (banner links, text links, etc) creation.
• Motivating both performing & non performing affiliates to provide maximum exposure and revenues;,
• Prospect affiliate research and recruitment,
• Track & analyze metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the program.
• Recruit valuable affiliates to the program.
• Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI through the affiliate program.
Skills & Competencies
-Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
-Proven ability to multi-task, deliver exceptional results and motivate/manage others in fast paced, dynamic environment;
-Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills;
-Strong decision making and problem solving skills;
-Exceptional analytical, organizational, responsive and interpersonal skills;
-Enthusiastic attitude with strong leadership skills;
-Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Qualifications & Experience
-MSC/Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
-Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience
To apply for this position, click here