Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
Our client is a multinational food-products manufacturing company that produces dairy products, bottled water, cereals, baby foods and yogurts.
The Technical Manager will control all aspects of technical activity for the site.
The Technical Manager will work closely with the Factory General Manager & Functional Heads to ensure all aspects of technical policy & procedures are understood, communicated and implemented.
The role holder will also be instrumental in driving standards to meet requirements.
The Technical Manager will be responsible for all individuals at each site in the following technical areas:
- Preventive maintenance
- Cost control
- Staff utilization & training
- Ordering of spare parts and equipment
- Factory maintenance and maintenance planning of equipment and machinery (predictive and preventative maintenance)
- Predictive & preventative maintenance of other equipments country wide:
- Trucks & trailers
- Distribution equipments
- Freezers & Coolers
- Distribution centres / Cold stores
- All company Vehicles
- Bachelor/Master degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Technical Management
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience as a Technical or Maintenance manager, within similar industry in African Countries is essential.
- Demonstrable evidence of personal success and proven track record
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel
- Strong leadership. Excellent Customer Service skills,
- Communications skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
go to method of application »
Our client is a state of the art, Tier III certified data centre offering vendor-neutral colocation services
- Accountable for managing service delivery for all the companys’ Channel Partners
- Provides a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the relevant customer base. Ensure the information systems and the review structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value. Be able to evidence these savings across relevant customer base
- Ensures and monitors that processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through rigorous management of change control and acceptance into service procedures in line with the companys’ Service Delivery governance guidance
- Ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand
- Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
- Oversees the integration of all service delivery units and constantly improves the quality and inter-working of the whole ‘virtual’ service team, including other service partners and suppliers to ensure a seamless end-to-end delivery of service for clients
- • Ensures robust tools and - where relevant - technological platforms are in place to support customer environment and best service solution
- Motivates, develops and mentors other service delivery employees and managers where relevant
- Maximize channels partners growth opportunities
- Champions team working, re-use, knowledge sharing and promotes the increased use of shared services capability
- Provides support to new business opportunities. Takes an active role in bids and supports the transition and implementation of new business (including new service offers)
- In conjunction with the Business Development Manager, defines requirements for new services in line with service line strategy, ensures such offerings are professionally introduced, accepted and deliverable.
- A degree in engineering, telecommunications or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience
- Professional experience in the areas of Data Centre Operations Management and IT infrastructure as well as knowledge of ITIL.
- Currently Data Centre Managed Services or Service Delivery Manager in the IT infrastructure or telecoms business
- Must possess demonstrable and measurable success in a similar role in a challenging environment
- Strong client focus – ability to operate at prime customer contact level typically at senior manager/director level
- Demonstrates a breadth and depth of operational service delivery management expertise, preferably in an international environment
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams (including matrix management) within an operational service delivery or shared services environment
- Strong commercial and financial awareness, monitoring, and budget ownership
- Experience in outsourcing bids, from pre-sales to successful implementation, preferably in an international setting
- Thorough understanding of customer’s business and market sector and able to use that knowledge to anticipate how future services offers need to evolve to meet customer requirements
- Systems and IT literate
- Proven experience of contract negotiation and supplier management; experience of successfully integrating customer and operational requirements into supplier relationships.
go to method of application »
Our client is an E-commerce site backed by a foreign investment firm launching in Nigeria
- Establish strong and long term relationships with business owners dealing with properties/cars/motorbikes or furniture
- Successfully convince clients to use our services
- Maintain relationships with business owners to ensure that they are happy with our site services
- Assist and train business owners to upload advertisements on our site
- Ensure that business owners purchases premium and paid products from our services
- Perform according to monthly defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Conduct daily and weekly reporting to your manager
- A relevant university degree in business, or equivalent
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in similar role in related industry
- Extensive experience running a large field sales operations of 100-200 people
- Ability to analyse and accurate conclusions to support category decisions based on key data is essential
- Strong people management skills and the ability to manage and persuade at all levels of the company is essential.
- Have good people skills and be able to easily establish a rapport with a wide variety of people from diverse backgrounds at all levels of employment.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills. Oral and Written
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.