Graduate Trainees at TATA Africa Services Limited
Posted on: 5 January, 2012
Deadline: 19 January, 2012
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
TATA Africa Services (Nigeria) Limited is part of an international automobile group engaged in the distribution of TATA vehicles in Nigeria. We require the services of young and energetic Nigerian graduates to join our Sales/Marketing team.
SALES/MARKETING/CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINEES
- Prospect, establish and maintain new and old clients
- Achieve sales targets and designated territories
- Intensive customer prospecting and conversion.
- Must be go-getter - able to open and close sales
- Passion for customer satisfaction.
- Young and energetic (not more than 28 years of age)
- A good degree/diploma in Engineering or Social Sciences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident, outgoing, sociable character
- Fully conversant with Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet deadline
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Competitive salary, pension, healthcare and excellent scope for career progression
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send electronically their application and curriculum vitae (in MS Word format) and brief profile (in Excel format - see sample below) stating the position they are applying for as the subject of the email within 2 weeks from the date of this publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|| Name of
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Nosak Group
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)