We are an over 45 year old company that has an established brand name that needs to re-defined and re-introduced back into the market. A lot of the old marketing/sales approaches need to be re-evaluated and a new department for promoting sales of the Group to be created.
We are looking for a Dynamic, futuristic thinking and intutive person with experience in Markeitng of Technical products who is in position to conceptualise, re-define and re-brand the entire activities of the Group of Companies with the aim of positioning the Company's Brand name and product ranges to better meeting the challenges of the future market, present and future customer and quality expectation requirements.
The job will involve working with the Management Executives, making proposals, strategising, implementation of agreed proposal and re-building the Sales/Marketing image and stature of the Company.
- Manage and enhance the company's brand and reputation in the public's eye.
- Coordinate objectives with marketing, creative, and advertising its product ranges.
- Ensure brand consistency, develop and enrich customer service experience.
- Drive profitable sales, product growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
- Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Develop accountability structure for heads.
- Develop and execute marketing growth plans.
- Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
- Leverage customer CRM data to improve sales..
- Identify growth building areas.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, and external customers.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- * BA in Marketing or other related studies.
- * 10 years minimum experience in companies having Brand Name products
- * Good practical integrated computer skills involving ERP/CRM, presentation and web based software that will promote the Company's image and brand.
- * Excellent communication and written skills.
- * Organisational skills a must.