We're a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets.
We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
With 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
Local Product Manager for Commercial Clients
1. Responsible to drive P & L and Balance sheet components for Cash & Trade products in the Commercial clients segment.
2. Act as the Product expert for Transaction Banking Products within Commercial clients segment.
3. Deploy existing, new and/or enhanced products to CC segments to grow TB revenues.
4. Articulate and Implement the Product Agenda and Strategy for Commercial Clients.
5. Drive effective Compliance and Operational Risk Management and Controls at Commercial Clients level to meet all regulatory and internal requirements.
6. Improve the Bench strength through periodic trainings of segment staff and relevant stakeholders.
7. Promote Thought Leadership
8. Understand the Market and Competitive landscape and develop relevant analytics to guide the Sales team
Qualifications & Skills
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.