Our client is into manufacturing of plastics for industrial and house hold use. As a result of expansion, the service of a production supervisor is required urgently.
The production supervisor will be saddled with the responsibility of Managing a team of staff and organizing their workload. You would make up shift rotas, allocate work and monitor your team’s performance to make sure they are meeting production targets on day to day bases.
1. To handle day to day production of house ware/furniture products.
2. He will be solely responsible to ensure that various quality checks are carried out and product quality of highest level is achieved on various products being produced in the plant.
3. To set the processing parameters on all the machine/moulds as per agreed production cycle times and shift targets.
4. To be willing to work in day & night shift.
5. To be able to handle the plant ancillaries independently like D.G. Set, air compressor, water pumps, scrap grinder.
6. To record shift production, scrap, raw material re-conciliation.
7. To be able to maintain the scrap ratio – maximum 2.5% of total processing and ensure the all type of scrap is reused on daily basis.
8. To be able to supervise handling the plant ancillaries like D.G. Set, air compressor, water pumps, scrap grinder with the help of Utility technician.
9. To record shift production, scrap, raw material consumption.
10. To be able to maintain the scrap ratio – maximum 2.5% of total processing in shift.
11. Effectively monitor and control shift workers attendance and their movement.
1. Work hours include daily 4 hours and Saturday overtime. The candidate will be required to work in a 12 hours shift.
Qualification & Experience:
1. Degree or Diploma in Plastic Technology or related courses.
2. Ideal candidate must have similar production experience from a Plastic manufacturing House hold or furniture manufacturing industry with a minimum of 6 years experience in a supervisor position.
Candidates the meets the above requirements and have full understanding of production of plastics should please send updated CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘plastic Production’ as subject of mail. Submission closes 31st March, 2015.