Vacancy at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
Posted on: 20 March, 2015
Deadline: 27 March, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organizations for exceptional business results.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- Mission: The IT Manager will be responsible for the current IT and communications network/systems, lead the implementation and integration of a new ERP Retail AX Dynamics, provide a strategic overview to meet future and system requirements and manage a team.
- Manage the deployment, maintenance and monitoring and support of all current IT systems (Software applications, network, PC and peripherals).
- Project Manage the deployment and implementation of a new ERP (Microsoft AX Dynamics) to operate the stores and warehouse in collaboration with master franchisor teams and Microsoft partner teams.
- Manage and develop his/her IT staff, including training and evaluation.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing and budgeting.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures to have an adequate support and security.
- Guarantee proper operation of critical systems that ensure the continuity of the business in the country.
- Manage the license agreements, and documentation of modification and upgrades.
Qualifications and Key Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics and/or Computer Engineering.
- Possession of professional IT-related certifications is an added advantage
- Experience in the IT management of a business unit or small/medium company.
- Experience in a FMCG supplier or a retailer's preferred.
- Background in Microsoft AX Dynamics would be desirable.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to lead and manage a team of technical staff.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in an ICT/IT-driven environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Solutions Architect at Oscar Temple
- Head, Internal Operations at Oscar Temple
- Head, Finance & Accounts at Oscar Temple
- IT Business Development Manager at Oscar Temple
- Head Market Risk at Oscar Temple
- Senior Architect at AIM Group Limited
- Business Development Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Risk Management & Internal Control at Fosad Consuling