Vacancy at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
Posted on: 20 March, 2015
Deadline: 27 March, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organizations for exceptional business results.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- Mission: The IT Manager will be responsible for the current IT and communications network/systems, lead the implementation and integration of a new ERP Retail AX Dynamics, provide a strategic overview to meet future and system requirements and manage a team.
- Manage the deployment, maintenance and monitoring and support of all current IT systems (Software applications, network, PC and peripherals).
- Project Manage the deployment and implementation of a new ERP (Microsoft AX Dynamics) to operate the stores and warehouse in collaboration with master franchisor teams and Microsoft partner teams.
- Manage and develop his/her IT staff, including training and evaluation.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing and budgeting.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures to have an adequate support and security.
- Guarantee proper operation of critical systems that ensure the continuity of the business in the country.
- Manage the license agreements, and documentation of modification and upgrades.
Qualifications and Key Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics and/or Computer Engineering.
- Possession of professional IT-related certifications is an added advantage
- Experience in the IT management of a business unit or small/medium company.
- Experience in a FMCG supplier or a retailer's preferred.
- Background in Microsoft AX Dynamics would be desirable.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to lead and manage a team of technical staff.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in an ICT/IT-driven environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Administrative Roles at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- USSD Developers at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Business Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Jobs at Nimbus Resource Solutions
- Senior Executive Assistant to the Managing Partner at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Job Opportunities at AFMRecruit
- Research Analysts at Fadac Resources
- HR Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd