If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is an industrial printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa. As a result of growth and expansion, the services of the following:
The ideal graphic designer will responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print;
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash etc;
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience;
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Knowledge of pre-press operations
- Must be able to do page planning and imposition
- Must be able to use the ‘Mac’ system and all its creative suites
- Must be very creative and present a portfolio of designs created and of course, will carry out a practical test at the client’s place.
- Desired candidates should have background in the printing industry.
- Must be IT savvy
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- The desired candidate should be a graduate of Art (OND/HND/ BSc).
- Must have 4 – 5 years work experience as a core graphic artist.
Monday – Friday
Saturday: Half day (twice a month)
SAMPLE OF WORK & SOFTWARE:
- ·It is required that you attach past samples of work done.
- ·A list of software packages that candidates are expert with/ or have made use of in the past should be listed on the CV.
- ·The above is very important; applicants who do not compile with the above will not be assessed for the role.
go to method of application »
Purpose of the position:
- To increase internal audit capacity:
Responsibilities & duties:
- Main focus will be on Operations visits and reviews in line with internal audit plan.
- The internal Auditor will audit the process of operation, company’s asset, payroll, and ensure standards are being followed.
- Draw up operating standard to be followed if required.
- Identify and assess the organizations wide risks during all reviews. Feed results of such into audit reviews and risk management system.
- Plan, scope and execute internal audit reviews in line with IIA standards.
- Present line manager with recommendations and improvements to ensure compliance and improve business efficiency.
- Prepare draft internal audit reports.
- Build and maintain key management relationships across all operations.
- Administrative support (tracking, follow-ups, etc.).
- Provide ad hoc support on internal audit or other activities as and when required.
- Provide assistance in accountant unit as and when required.
- Chartered Accountant or candidates in view of qualification
- Degree in Accounting
Work experience & skills:
- 4 years internal audit experience or at least 3 years post articles/training experience in internal audit (not external audit) function in a structured organization.
- MS Office and exposure to ERP systems (preferably Sage X3).
Personal qualities & behavioural traits:
- Should be excellent communicator.
- Self-driven and able to manage him/herself for extended periods.
- The ideal candidate must be able to take complete ownership of the department.
- This person needs to be able to plan, scope, conduct fieldwork and draw up a draft internal audit report.
- We desire a candidate that is self-motivated and wants to grow into the company.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Monday – Friday
- Saturday: Half day (twice a month)
Method of Application
- QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using Job Titlesas subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened. Please be guided.
- Salary is N100, 000 – N130, 000/ m (depending on experience).
- Application closes Tuesday 31th March, 2015