Jobs in an Industrial Printing Organization via Stresert
Posted on: 19 March, 2015
Deadline: 31 March, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is an industrial printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa. As a result of growth and expansion, the services of the following:
The ideal graphic designer will responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print;
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash etc;
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience;
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Knowledge of pre-press operations
- Must be able to do page planning and imposition
- Must be able to use the ‘Mac’ system and all its creative suites
- Must be very creative and present a portfolio of designs created and of course, will carry out a practical test at the client’s place.
- Desired candidates should have background in the printing industry.
- Must be IT savvy
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- The desired candidate should be a graduate of Art (OND/HND/ BSc).
- Must have 4 – 5 years work experience as a core graphic artist.
Monday – Friday
Saturday: Half day (twice a month)
SAMPLE OF WORK & SOFTWARE:
- ·It is required that you attach past samples of work done.
- ·A list of software packages that candidates are expert with/ or have made use of in the past should be listed on the CV.
- ·The above is very important; applicants who do not compile with the above will not be assessed for the role.
go to method of application »
Purpose of the position:
- To increase internal audit capacity:
Responsibilities & duties:
- Main focus will be on Operations visits and reviews in line with internal audit plan.
- The internal Auditor will audit the process of operation, company’s asset, payroll, and ensure standards are being followed.
- Draw up operating standard to be followed if required.
- Identify and assess the organizations wide risks during all reviews. Feed results of such into audit reviews and risk management system.
- Plan, scope and execute internal audit reviews in line with IIA standards.
- Present line manager with recommendations and improvements to ensure compliance and improve business efficiency.
- Prepare draft internal audit reports.
- Build and maintain key management relationships across all operations.
- Administrative support (tracking, follow-ups, etc.).
- Provide ad hoc support on internal audit or other activities as and when required.
- Provide assistance in accountant unit as and when required.
- Chartered Accountant or candidates in view of qualification
- Degree in Accounting
Work experience & skills:
- 4 years internal audit experience or at least 3 years post articles/training experience in internal audit (not external audit) function in a structured organization.
- MS Office and exposure to ERP systems (preferably Sage X3).
Personal qualities & behavioural traits:
- Should be excellent communicator.
- Self-driven and able to manage him/herself for extended periods.
- The ideal candidate must be able to take complete ownership of the department.
- This person needs to be able to plan, scope, conduct fieldwork and draw up a draft internal audit report.
- We desire a candidate that is self-motivated and wants to grow into the company.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Monday – Friday
- Saturday: Half day (twice a month)
Method of Application
- QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using Job Titlesas subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened. Please be guided.
- Salary is N100, 000 – N130, 000/ m (depending on experience).
- Application closes Tuesday 31th March, 2015
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Look Media Nigeria
- Graduate Social Media Intern at Iconway Media
- Writers at 24hours Reporter
- Sports Presenters at Winning Blue Communications
- Digital Technical Producer - Igbo at the BBC World Service
- Sales Manager, West Africa (Satellite & Broadcasting) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Female Content Associate at Madivas Mag
- Latest Job Openings at STARTUPROOM