Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
The KongaPay Supervisor must foster an environment of continuous improvement while developing and inspiring his/her team to improve performance in a way that creates an excellent customer experience.
He/she will also be responsible for driving and implementing the tactical initiatives of the KongaPay support strategy; for ensuring quality service experience is delivered to the KongaPay customers across the two channels of support – Telephone $ Email based onagreed metrics.
Reporting Line Director, Customer Experience
Duties & Responsibilities
• Set-up of the KongaPay support helpdesk, team, processes and infrastructure.
• Should have a comprehensive understanding of the payment platform and cascade the information to all team members
• Should be able to escalate all customer and business affecting issues to the relevant departments.
• Should understand how best in class practices work and should be able to adapt to suit local environment.
• Performance Management – Writes and conducts performance evaluation, sets performance goals and objectives for the team to align with both departmental and business objectives.
• Recruits new staff and schedule existing staff to meet service level objectives.
• Excellent management skills for the purpose of resolving employee and customer complaints.
• Ability to apply new ways to develop the platform for better customer experience.
• Liaise with partner banks on escalated issues on behalf of customers.
• Facilitate scheduled campaigns to acquire new customers to the platform.
• Resolution of KongaPay customers complaints in order to drive retention.
Skills & Competencies
• Excellent level of written and communicating skills.
• Confidentiality with customer details.
• Leadership to effectively develop, motivate and inspire a high performing team.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to think analytically to identify qualitative and quantitative trends and take necessary actions.
Qualifications & Experience
• University degree.
• 3years post NYSC.
• Minimum of 1 year management or supervisory role experience
To apply for this position, click here