Our client provides customers with world class supply chain/ freight / haulage/courier services. As a result of growth, there exists vacancy for the role of a Secretary with front office experience.
The ideal candidate will carry out all forms of secretarial duties as well act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Carries out all secretarial duties e.g typing, scheduling appointment, take minutes of meetings, act as first point of call to supervisors, keep diaries of supervisors to-do’s etc.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and departmental directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Taking minutes of meeting, handling travel arrangement etc
- Maintains continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supply line manager adequate information when the need arises.
- Other important functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
- Any other duty secretarial duties as assigned from time to time.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Listening and Communication skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Organizational skills
• Computer/IT skills
• Confidentiality skills
• Prioriterizing skills priority
• Flexibility/adaptability skills
• Self-motivated & efficient
• Calm under pressure & ability to think on the feet.
• Customer service orientation
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences or secretarial studies. ( BSc/HND/ OND)
- Must have 2- 3 years cognate experience in similar function.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please forward passport picture and CV’s to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘SEC’ as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened. Only applicants with passport pics and CV will be invited for an interview.
Application closes 25th March, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.