Job in an Electronic Products Sales & Distribution Company via BullHorn
Posted on: 18 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Bullhorn Reach
Our client is a market leader in the sales and distribution of electronic products in Nigeria. They now have an opening for E-Commerce Marketing Manager
- Product development
- E-Commerce Sales
- Product Development
- Project Delivery
- Digital Products
- Primarily responsible for increasing online sales and fully develop/establish online sales channel
- Define and establish the product vision, goals, supporting business metrics, and success indicators.
- Translate the customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap
- Write complete and detail-oriented product requirements documents and ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, usability and development teams
- Drive projects, working cross-functionally with designers, software development engineers, other product managers, and external partners to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery
- Balance business needs and technical constraints while maximizing business benefit and building great customer experiences.
- Effectively manage expectations and resolve conflicts that balance customer and company needs.
- Minimum 4 Years experience
- Experience from Online retail, IT/Technology, FMCG
- Bachelors in any discipline
- A proven track record delivering world-class consumer experiences on the web or mobile device.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- An ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- A composed, poised and professional candidate
- A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills (includes the ability to effectively use tools such as Excel and Access) and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bullhorn ReachSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Lasol Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Administrative Officer at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Consultants at Omah Oriflame Consultant
- Marketer at OSBenjamin Lifestyle Ventures
- Entry-level Retail Sales Associates at Audacious Business Concept - 6 Positions
- Copy Writers at Oaklands and Johnson
- Graduate Sales Executive at E'Sorae Luxury
- Chief Finance Officer at a Leading Electronics and Home Appliances Company - Cumbrian Consult Limited