Job in an Electronic Products Sales & Distribution Company via BullHorn
Posted on: 18 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Bullhorn Reach
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is a market leader in the sales and distribution of electronic products in Nigeria. They now have an opening for E-Commerce Marketing Manager
- Product development
- E-Commerce Sales
- Product Development
- Project Delivery
- Digital Products
- Primarily responsible for increasing online sales and fully develop/establish online sales channel
- Define and establish the product vision, goals, supporting business metrics, and success indicators.
- Translate the customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap
- Write complete and detail-oriented product requirements documents and ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, usability and development teams
- Drive projects, working cross-functionally with designers, software development engineers, other product managers, and external partners to guarantee a smooth and efficient product delivery
- Balance business needs and technical constraints while maximizing business benefit and building great customer experiences.
- Effectively manage expectations and resolve conflicts that balance customer and company needs.
- Minimum 4 Years experience
- Experience from Online retail, IT/Technology, FMCG
- Bachelors in any discipline
- A proven track record delivering world-class consumer experiences on the web or mobile device.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- An ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- A composed, poised and professional candidate
- A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills (includes the ability to effectively use tools such as Excel and Access) and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bullhorn ReachSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Montaigne Place
- Fresh Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Jobs at IL Bagno
- Key Account/Wholesaler Executives at DKT International
- Warehouse Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Sundry Markets Limited
- Material Control Regional Assistant at Transsion Holdings