Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will have total responsibility for project implementation.
• You will develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans;
• You will prepare the drawings for your sites in coordination with the documentation & design department;
• You will determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements and reviewing bids from contractors;
• You will determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards, completing technical studies and preparing cost estimates;
• You will determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements;
• You will maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems;
• You will control project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts;
• You will prepare project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends, and recommending actions;
• You will ensure a safe working environment at all times.
A graduate of Civil or Electrical Engineering, you must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in optical fibre project management. You must have the ability to plan and organise a team effort, motivating, leading and boosting morale of the teams. You must have demonstrable organisational, analytical and numerical skills with good commercial awareness. Diplomatic with good team spirit, you must have good communication and interpersonal skills. Good client management, effective time management and logical decision-making ability are equally essential. You must be willing to travel extensively across all regions of the country.
To apply for this position, click here