Our client is active in investments, advisory and consulting business around natural resources and have representative offices in Switzerland, Great Britain, Nigeria, Israel, India, Germany, Zimbabwe, China and Russia. Their clients are Mining companies, financial organisation, utilities, association, etc. They expanding their footprint in Germany and Switzerland.
Their senior professionals are recognised industry experts in their areas of specialisation, and the company encourages individuals to develop their own professional interests, within the supporting framework of the department.
As a Senior Associate the primary role is to provide competent consulting services to support projects and clients. The role involves:
- development firsthand knowledge of clients' critical business issues
- building client-management, problem-solving and communications skills
- broader problem-solving effort support
- interviews with key market players and industry specialists and analyze clients' performance (Representing professionally, to clients and interfacing at all levels with the client's management and operations (and those of their other consultants)
- Acting as project co-ordinator on studies, assisting with project management and logistical arrangements of large projects involving a number of sub-consultants
- Business development, including the generation of business from new and existing client
- Managing and developing Consultant and Senior level staff.
-Degree in Engineering or Commercial and ideally MBA
-proven consulting experience within the Area of Advisory, M & A, Investment, Strategic Resource, Marketing & Trading
-Exposure to resources industry: mining, oil&gas, renewable's or power generation
-6+ years of experience within leading business consultancy or natural resources related technology firms
-Expertise in client development and client communication up to C-suite
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.