Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, global market leader for in-vitro diagnostics and cancer & transplant drugs. At Roche, you have the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation. We are one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups.
To continue our success as a leading innovative company, we are constantly looking for the talents of today and tomorrow. If you are curious, committed, and determined to make a difference, you’ll have the chance to advance your skills through our specific internship program that complements your finance education.
- Support to the Accu-Chek sales team in terms of training and education on disease entity and products relating to diabetes.
- Training and education to the retail, HCP (healthcare professionals) and Consumer enviornment on disease entity and products relating to diabetes
- Be up to date and versed on all aspects relating to diabetes as to facilitate knowledge sharing and upskilling of the Roche Diabetes care team.
- Device training to the Retail, HCP and consumer market pertaining to Accu-check and other diabetes products.
- Support sales representatives in the training/education of Accu-Check to private hospitals and clinics.
- Training on and education around the insulin pump portfolio for Accu-Check, directly to patients and/or HCPs
- Administration involved with getting a patient on the Accu-Check insuling pump systems
- Expertise on prouct and management of patients on insulin pump systems.
- Interaction and relationship with building with key opinion leaders involved in diabetes management
- Representation of Accu-Check at both local , and if required international congresses.
- Maintaining clients' satisfaction
- Responsible for accurate patient records.
The successful candidate should be in possession of:
- Diabetes Certified Course
- 3 - 5 years in diabetes clinin / education
- Post graduate degree in healthcare profession or allied.
Who You Are:
You're someone who wansts to influence your own development.
You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
The next step is yours.
Send your application together with a detailed CV for the attention of
Thabang Hlaisa: on
If you have not heard from us for two weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.